Sunday, June 21, 2009

So much to do with no time to do

I have been wanting to blog, but things have been so crazy lately. On Tuesday, the movers are coming to pack our stuff. Then a week after that, we'll be saying good-bye to "O! town". It's finally starting to sink in that I AM leaving soon and saying adios to friends and all the other things that have become so dear to me in this town. Last Wednesday, one of our good friends left to Utah. When we were saying good-bye, the last thing she told me was "love you." It meant so much to hear that from her. She is someone that I look up to and admire. She has the most tender heart, yet she is a strong woman. She tackles her trials with a smile and stays so positive. She is such a patient mom. I wish I had even half of her patience when dealing with my children. She is an amazing person, and so are many of girls that I met here. Each one of my good friends here is an amazing person with superb qualities. They inspire me to be a better person, and I feel so fortunate to have them as my friends and examples. I will surely miss them a lot.

I think Yuki will miss his friends as well. He used to be so shy, but he has opened up a lot. He loves to go outside and shout "De" to get his friends' attention. He loves running around with friends, riding in a push-car, and dancing around with friends. I love seeing his excited happy face when he sees his friends.
Yuki ASKED me to take this picture with S.

This is their new favorite place to play.

Yuki always says, "I want to play in bu-shes."

1 comment: