Thursday, June 4, 2009

While you were gone...

Jordan came home from his military training today! Yay!!! He was gone for a week, and I hope he'll share his experience on this blog. He had a really interesting experiences....sleeping on a cot, eating MREs, using communal bathroom, doing obstacle courses, etc. Before he left, I was dreading it and expecting the worst. To my surprise, it wasn't as bad as I expected. The hardest part in the whole week was when I saw Jordan off at the airport. It was hard because I didn't know what it would be like to take care of the children alone for 7 days. It was also hard because Yuki loves, loves, LOVES his Dada, and he didn't understand how long Jordan would be gone. During the week, I just tried to keep busy so Yuki and I won't have time to miss him.
So, here is what we did to keep ourselves busy while he was gone:


Children's museum




Girls night out for Aisa and me while Yuki had fun hanging out with his friends, Parlee and Cooper.



Sprinkler party with friends


Making a craft at Early Childhood Center-It was Yuki's first time making a craft and he was so proud of it. He loved wearing it around.



No comments:

Post a Comment